Thank You eAdvocate for your selections. I served my country for many years honorably. I lost many good friends and good MEN who selflessly gave thier lives to protect All Americans. All National days of rememberence are special to me and my family, as we are ALL proud Americans. I have decided not to bring up the subject of the label alot of us reading this blog share today.Just remember: always stay the course and don't give up, because so many have died so you could keep on going. CHANGE is the reason our country was born! And although we may go through some tough "LABOR PAINS", we will see change! A better AMERICA for ALL Americans!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! May GOD BLESS you all.And may GOD bless our country!!
We use the Disqus Commenting system, please wait for it to load. Also, comments are moderated, please stick to the issue of the post, as we are trying to have an intelligent, relevant discussion which develops the post. Comments deviating from topic of post will not be posted. Thanks
Registrants can record their travel experiences, good and bad, and have Congress consider such when they next visit laws covering registrant travels. Click HERE
Thank You eAdvocate for your selections. I served my country for many years honorably. I lost many good friends and good MEN who selflessly gave thier lives to protect All Americans. All National days of rememberence are special to me and my family, as we are ALL proud Americans. I have decided not to bring up the subject of the label alot of us reading this blog share today.Just remember: always stay the course and don't give up, because so many have died so you could keep on going.
ReplyDeleteCHANGE is the reason our country was born! And although we may go through some tough "LABOR PAINS", we will see change! A better AMERICA for ALL Americans!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! May GOD BLESS you all.And may GOD bless our country!!